Cowboy Christmas Carnival
Come join us for our Cowboy Christmas Carnival on December 2nd, 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm!
The Cowboy Christmas Carnival is a yearly event put on by Hope House Children's Home.
The carnival consists of the following:
- Carnival games: Fair like games available for the whole family. Go fishing, panning for gold, watch an old western, Shoot a rifle, clown hat knock down, etc. Each game will either be 1 or 2 tickets
- Horse riding: Small horses are available for kids to ride.
- Hayride: A tractor and cart filled with hay bales will take people around the neighborhood singing Christmas carols.
- Special performances: Watch the Grace International School Jazz band, Hope House line dancers, and other performances throughout the night
- Raffles: tickets available for the chance to win some amazing prizes
- Face painting: Available all night
- Chuckwagon: The local chuckwagon cart will have delicious food and drinks available for sale. Come hungry!
- Sweet shop: Get your sugar fix with s'mores, cookies, popcorn and coffee while crowd watching
- Christmas in the Graveyard: a maze visiting an old western church graveyard.
- Flea Market: An opportunity where Mom and Dad can go shopping while the kids play.
- Magic Saloon: A local cowboy magician will make an appearance
- Granny's House: visit Granny and her house of crafts
- Dress up and get a free surprise
Entrance of B20 per person at the gate. Tickets on sale for B10 per ticket.
Have questions: email email@example.com